Digital Hard Drive Recording.
Gone are the days of VCR's for security recording. All cameras recorded with the StarDot NVR software are saved to a video database on your PC's hard drive.
Advantages of hard disk recording:
- Instant search and playback of video
- Older recordings are automatically deleted as hard disk becomes full
- Using motion detect mode, weeks to months of video can be stored on a typical hard disk
- Export to AVI video for CD-ROM archiving
- Playback video forward or backward up 1000x normal speed
- Record and play back up to 16 (or 100) cameras at the same time
Simple yet Powerful.
StarDot NVR was designed with both the novice and expert user in mind. Advanced security features such as motion detection and movie export are built-in and require no complicated
setup menus to configure.
With StarDot NVR, you can:
- Easily record and playback video from StarDot network cameras and
video servers as well as many third party network cameras and video servers
- Set up all advanced features from a handful of simple intuitive menus
- Monitor, record and playback 16 cameras (local and remote) from one application
Why Record an Empty Room.
Sophisticated motion detection is built in to StarDot NVR. This means you can store significantly more video on your hard disk, but more importantly you don't waste time on
playback watching an empty room. Only motion-detected frames are stored.
Advantages of motion detection:
- Only video or images that matter are stored
- Significantly less hard disk space is used
- Saves 25-100 times the data as non-motion mode
Across the Board Compatibility.
StarDot NVR can be used to view, record and play back video or images from the entire line of StarDot products, including
Express Video Servers and NetCam XL network cameras.
With StarDot NVR, you can also:
- Simultaneously record from both NetCam XL and Express 2/4/8 cameras
- Record up to sixteen remote cameras (multiple locations) from one central location
- Start with as little as one or two cameras now and add more later
- Record up to 2048x1536 resolution (NetCam XL 3 Megapixel)
- View/record many third party network cameras
Professional Performance. Affordable Price. $295.
View, Record and Playback up to 16 cameras
SOF-DVR100 - $595
View and Record up to 100 cameras
Playback up to 16 cameras at once
Have a security camera application? Take a few seconds to fill out our Contact Form or email us at
Or check out our complete Express Video Servers and IP Camera solutions.